Monday, April 13, 2009

As The Better World Turns...


As the Better World Turns, I'm getting dizzy! Charlottesville's Eco-Fair is just around the corner and I can hardly wait. I'll be there along with loads of other environmental organizations and businesses and local officials and amazing local musicians: Trees on Fire (Guys: Can I have another Trees hat?? The Better World Beagle, Mugsy, ate the visor on the one I won at the Treehugger's Ball)and Adrienne Young (my Nia-dancing fellow goddess). Check www.earthweek.org for more details.

Just to give you bloggers a sneak preview: Betty is busy cooking up a funky cool t-shirt to celebrate a successful year of green-consciousness-raising (presale suggested donation: 10 bucks!), as well as more green recipes for you and your busy lifestyle.

Also the Thursday Betty and Shop Local and the City of Charlottesville will announce our reusable bag campaign with a press conference at 11am in front of City Hall.

We'll talk about more Earth Day details this Friday morning with the Bruce and Betty show at 8:45ish on 1061 the Corner with Brad Savage in the studio.

Once again I need your help choosing the hippest Earth songs so that we can spin the vinyl out at the McIntire Road Recycling Facility on Earth Day!

More buzzin' later, now it's time to work in my kitchen WITHOUT my computer for a few minutes!

Cheers,
BWB

No comments: